MEETING CUSTOMER’S DEMANDS
The Envirolyte Industries International Ltd. launched Envirolyte EL-1200 in February, 2001 along with Envirolyte EL-1600 after intensive consultations with our customers and partners and their continued requests for Envirolyte units with higher output capacity.
The Envirolyte EL-1200 unit has been designed for production of activated solutions – Anolyte (acidic) and Catholyte.
Easy operating procedures give the added benefit to rapid delivery of safe and fast acting disinfectant – Anolyte and a perfect washing and biostimulating solution – Catholyte
The Envirolyte EL-1200 unit has been developed to produce Anolyte (~1200L per day) on the spot and on demand when disinfecting, sterilisation and water purification are required and Catholyte (~400L per day) as a valuable by-product.
The weight and dimensions of the unit are kept low and small to ease handling, maintenance and transportation. Despite the fact that the size of Envirolyte EL-1200 is bigger then the size of EL/ELA-600 / EL/ELA-900 the unit still remains portable.
The strength of Anolyte in terms of active chlorine concentration can be adjusted by current setting.
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the processing of solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, separate the solutions.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- A simple on/off switch with a power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.
- No moveable or replaceable parts.