ONE MORE STEP FURTHER
The Envirolyte ELA-10000 is a further development of fully automated Envirolyte machines to suite our customers growing needs for bigger volumes of activated solutions.
The Envirolyte ELA-10000 has been designed for production of Neutral Anolyte only with the option to adjust Ph in the range of Ph ~6,5 – 8.5
Full automation and easy operating procedures give the added benefits to rapid delivery of safe and fast acting disinfectant – Neutral Anolyte. Envirolyte ELA-10000
The strength of Neutral Anolyte in terms of active chlorine concentration is preset during manufacturing but can be adjusted according to customer’s requirements.
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- The control system of ELA-10000 units is simple and easy to operate. It can be altered to suit different applications and conditions.
- A flow controller is installed in the Hydraulic part to shut the Envirolyte unit if there is interruption of water supply and to start the unit as soon as water flow resumes.
- Variable brine pump ensures a required dosage at any given time.
- The enclosures are made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF/Kynar plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- All input and output connectors are located on the sides of the enclosure to allow the unit to be conveniently positioned.
- A simple on/off switch with power indicator starts and stops the ELA-10000 units manually.
- The working current is stabilised the means of PCB to ensure stable performance and parameters of ANK-neutral anolyte.
- Visual and sound alarm.
- Indication of flushing with subsequent automated flushing procedure.
- Level switches enable to start and stop ELA-10000 unit automatically.
- Reset button allows to Start the unit regardless of the level switchers position.
- Alarm is inbuilt in the unit but can be arranged in any remote area through external connection.