LAGER CAPACITY-MORE OPTIONS
The Envirolyte ELA-6000 is a further development of fully automated Envirolyte machines to suite our customers growing needs for bigger volumes of activated solutions.
The Envirolyte ELA-6000 has been designed for production of Neutral Anolyte only with the option to adjust Ph in the range of Ph ~5.0 – 8.5
Full automation and easy operating procedures give the added benefits to rapid elivery of safe and fast acting disinfectan – Neutral Anolyte.
The strength of Neutral Anolyte in terms of active chlorine concentration is preset during manufacturing but can be adjusted according to customers requirements.
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- The control system of ELA-6000 units is simple and easy to operate. It can be altered to suit different applications and conditions.
- A flow controller is installed in the Hydraulical part to shut the Envirolyte unit if there is interruption of water supply and to start the unit as soon as water flow resumes.
- Variable brine pump ensures a required dosage at any given time.
- The enclosures are made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- All input and output connectors are located on the sides of the boxes to allow them wall-mountable.
- A simple on/off switch with power indicator starts and stops the ELA-6000 units manually.
- Level switches enable to start and stop ELA-6000 unit automatically.
- Reset button alows to Start the unit regardless of the lewel switchers position.
- Alarm is inbuilt in the unit but can be arranged in any remote area through external connection.