The Envirolyte ELA-900 is a next step in our development of automated Envirolyte machines to suite our customer’s needs for automation in the process of generation of activated solutions.
The Envirolyte ELA-900 has been designed for production of Neutral Anolyte only.
Some automation and easy operating procedures give the added benefits to rapid delivery of safe and fast acting disinfectant – Neutral Anolyte.
The strength of Neutral Anolyte in terms of active chlorine concentration can be adjusted by current setting.
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATION
- The control system of ELA-900 units is simple and easy to operate. It can be altered to suit different applications and conditions.
- A flow controller is installed in the Hydraulical part to shut the Envirolyte unit if there is interruption of water supply and to start the unit as soon as water flow resumes.
- The enclosures are made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- All input and output connectors are located on the sides of the boxes to allow them wall-mountable.
- A simple on/off switch with power indicator starts and stops the ELA-900 units manually.
- Level switches enable to start and stop ELA-900 unit automatically.